Hey ho everyone!
Here we’re about to end another Semester. Right now it’s time to finish all exams and in about two weeks our holidays gonna start. So my best friends and me started a new tradition in our friendship.
Now everytime before the holidays start we will go to Wonder Waffels – a waffle store near us – and eat Waffles !! Isn’t that a great tradition??!! Yeah I thought so too!
It was amazing, you go in this waffle store and you can choose between so many diffrent toppings and even put several on. The price isn’t too bad either.
So but if you don’t have such a great store near by, but you have a waffle iron at home, I have a really delicious recipe for you.
I really like Banana Bread and I still had some ripe bananas, so it’s a Banana Bread Waffles Recipe.
Banana Bread Waffles
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about ⅔ cup)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a medium bowl mix milk, bananas, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until smooth and combined. Stir in nuts.
- Follow instructions of waffle maker to cook waffles.
- Top with warm maple syrup, whipped cream, banana slices, berries and nuts.
Freeze waffles and toast as desired amount of waffles from frozen in toaster.