Hey ho everyone!
Do you know the Feeling? You’re sitting at home snuggled up on the Couch, watching a movie and you wanna have something fresh and sweet ? But you don’t wanna do a lot baking?! I know that very well!! – Gosh that’s sounds so much like an ad 🙂
Anyway I discovered mug cakes for me! I just love them. You can make them in so many diffrent variations. Chocolate, cinnamon, apple, banana, vanilla, peanutbutter and so on.
I basically just have a look which ingredients I have in my cupboard. Then I just throw everything in my mug wisk it a bit together. Off in the microwave it goes. It’s so easy and so yummy !!
Like I already said you can be as creative with your ingredients as you want! If you still need some inspiration, here is one of my favorite recipes.
Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup coffee, mug
- Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Pour in milk, oil, and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla and mix again.
- Put mug in microwave for 3 minutes on 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of mug, dont be alarmed.
- Allow to cool a bit and tip it out of the mug or grab a spoon.
And now it’s your turn to be creative!