Hey ho everyone!
When I was in New Zealand some girls and I went to this cute little restaurant in Hamilton every tuesday night. Cause tuesday nights they have dessert night! That means all Desserts half Price !!! And they have so many diffrent, yummy things you just want to try all! Chocolate brownies, Cocolate cake, Chocolate Fondue, Cheese cake, Icecream variations and more. and then there was the chocolate overload…
The chocolate overlod is basically all desserts in one! And because I love chocolate so much my best friend and I took the chocolate overload. It’s really filling and we couldn’t eat all up, but it was sooo delish!!
Of course they wouldn’t give me the recipe so I’ve created my own chocolate overload recipe collection for you.
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Butter and flour a 9-inch cake pan.
- Melt semisweet chocolate and unsalted butter together in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until chocolate and butter are completely melted and combined. Remove from heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a bowl with a whisk or an electric mixer until pale and very thick, 5 to 10 minutes. Sift in flour, cayenne, and salt; whisk to combine.
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture into chocolate mixture; stir to combine. Pour chocolate mixture into remaining egg mixture and stir until cake batter is combined. Pour batter into prepared cake pan.Bake in the preheated oven until just barely set, with a jiggle below the surface, 14 to 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature, wrap in aluminum foil, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
Hot Mocha Puddings
- 150ml milk
- 50g pitted prunes
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 50g soft butter
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 large egg
- 50g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp self-raising flour
- 4 scoops coffee or vanilla ice cream, to serve (optional)
- 4 tsp coffee liqueur, to serve (optional)
You can basicallyus evers recipe with chocolate. I hope you’ll have fun with your chocolate overload!
And now it’s your turn to get creative!